Downsized and out in Bristol and Somerset

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday afternoon. Again.

Well, here I am again getting ready to go up to London for a few days' work, but this time I am actually quite looking forward to it. I've had a joyfully unproductive week at home and I'm now very much looking forward to visiting my friends Mr and Mrs Mod. Also God knows I could do with earning some money so even the prospect of working doesn't seem too depressing. It's a shame I've got to sit on the Megabus for three hours (at least) beforehand but hey, them's the breaks.
And Bessie and Mr Big are coming to see me next weekend so I've got that to look forward to (me and Bessie are going to sort out the garden). Yay! Maybe this moving house wasn't such a bad idea after all - although Prince Charming said last night that he felt lonely for the first time since he came to Bristol at the start of October. I guess six weeks isn't bad going, but I am worried that he doesn't seem to be getting out much. We decided maybe a good way to meet people was to find some kind of motorbike club that he could go for rides with - in London he was always saying he wished he knew more people who were into bikes - but that's not really a November thing I guess.
Of course, he could always, like, get a j-o-b, but I didn't say that coz I didn't want to listen to him telling me yet again all the terribly valid reasons why he can't find one till the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home